International peer-reviewed scientific journals
- A. Färm, S. Boij, R. Glav, and O. Dazel., Absorption of sound at a surface exposed to flow and temperature gradients. Applied Acoustics 110 (2016): 33-42.(2016)
- Lundberg O., Nordborg A., Lopez Arteaga I. The influence of surface roughness on the contact stiffness and the contact filter effect in nonlinear wheel-track interaction, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 366:429-446. (2016)
- Gao K., van Dommelen J A W, Göransson P and Geers M G D. Computational homogenization of sound propagation in a deformable porous material including microscopic viscous-thermal effects. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 365:119–133. (2016)
N. Pignier, C. O'Reilly and S. Boij, "Aerodynamic and aeroacoustic analyses of a submerged air inlet in a low-Mach-number flow," Computers & Fluids, vol. 133, pp. 15-31, 2016.
C. J. O'Reilly, "Creative engineers: Is abductive reasoning encouraged enough in degree project work?," Procedia CIRP, vol. 50, pp. 547-552, 2016.
C. J. O'Reilly et al., "Life-cycle energy optimisation : A proposed methodology for integrating environmental considerations early in the vehicle engineering design process," Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 135, pp. 750-759, 2016.
F. Majić, G. Efraimsson and C. J. O'Reilly, "Potential improvement of aerodynamic performance by morphing the nacelle inlet," Aerospace Science and Technology, vol. 54, pp. 122-131, 2016.
D. Wanner et al., "Single wheel hub motor failures and their impact on vehicle and driver behaviour," Vehicle System Dynamics, vol. 54, no. 10, s. 1345-1361, 2016.
A. Rynell et al., "Acoustic characteristics of a heavy duty vehicle cooling module," Applied Acoustics, vol. 111, pp. 67-76, 2016.
Velea M N, Schneider C. and Lache S., Second order hierarchical sandwich structure made of self-reinforced polymers by means of a continuous folding process. Materials & design, vol. 102, pp 313-320, 2016.
C. Schneider et al., "Bending energy absorption of self-reinforced poly(ethylene terephthalate) composite sandwich beams,"Composite structures, vol. 140, pp. 582-589, 2016.
C. Schneider et al., "Impact response of ductile self-reinforced composite corrugated sandwich beams," Composites Part B : Engineering, vol. 99, pp. 121-131, 2016.
G. Kreiss, B. Krank and G. Efraimsson, "Analysis of stretched grids as buffer zones in simulations of wave propagation,"Applied Numerical Mathematics, vol. 107, pp. 1-17, 2016.
N. Winkler et al., "Coupling aerodynamics to vehicle dynamics in transient crosswinds including a driver model," Computers & Fluids, vol. 138, pp. 26-34, 2016.
A. Rynell et al., "Inclusion of Upstream Turbulent Inflow Statistics to Numerically Acquire Proper Fan Noise Characteristics,"SAE Technical Papers, vol. 2016-June, no. June, 2016.
V. Nair et al., "Inspecting sound sources in an orifice-jet flow using Lagrangian coherent structures," Computers & Fluids, vol. 140, pp. 397-405, 2016.
S. Sack, M. Åbom and G. Efraimsson, "On Acoustic Multi-Port Characterisation Including Higher Order Modes," Acta Acoustica united with Acustica, vol. 192, no. 5, pp. 834-850, 2016.
L. Carbonne, G. Efraimsson and N. Winkler, "Use of Full Coupling of Aerodynamics and Vehicle Dynamics for Numerical Simulation of the Crosswind Stability of Ground Vehicles," SAE International Journal of Commercial Vehicles, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 359-370, 2016.
A. Ericsson et al., "A combined electromagnetic and acoustic analysis of a triaxial carbon fiber weave for reflector antenna applications," Aerospace Science and Technology, vol. 58, s. 401-417, 2016.
J. P. Parra Martinez et al., "Acoustic analysis of anisotropic poroelastic multilayered systems," Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 119, no. 8, s. 084907, 2016.
J. P. Parra Martinez et al., "Derivation of the state matrix for dynamic analysis of linear homogeneous media," Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, vol. 140, no. 2, s. EL218-EL220, 2016.
C. J. O'Reilly and H. J. Rice, "Investigation of a jet-noise-shielding methodology," AIAA Journal, vol. 53, no. 11, pp. 3286-3296, 2015.
- S. Poulikidou, C. Schneider, A. Björklund, S. Kazemahvazi, P. Wennhage, D. Zenkert. A Material selection approach to evaluate material substitution for minimizing the life cycle environmental impact of vehicles. Materials & Design, Volume 83, Pages 704-712 (2015)
- Pignier N J, O'Reilly C J, Boij S. A Kirchhoff approximation-based numerical method to compute multiple acoustic scattering of a moving source. Applied Acoustics, 96:108-117. (2015)
- Temiz M A, Arteaga I L, Efraimsson G, Åbom M. The influence of edge geometry on end-correction coefficients in micro perforated plates. Journal of Acoustical Society of America, 138(6):3668-3677. (2015)
- Kårekull O, Efraimsson G, Åbom M. Revisiting the Nelson-Morfey scaling law for flow noise from duct constrictions. Journal of Sound and Vibration 357:233-244. (2015)
- Gao K., van Dommelen J A W, Göransson P and Geers M G D. Homogenization of fluid-solid coupling in acoustic shielding materials based on poroelastic theory. Journal of Sound and Vibration,351:251–267, doi:10.1016/j.jsv.2015.04.030.(2015)
- Lundberg O., Finnveden S., Björklund S., Pärssinen M., Lopez Arteaga I. A nonlinear state-dependent model for vibrations excited by roughness in rolling contacts,. Journal of Sound and Vibration 345, pp. 197-213 (2015)
- O'Reilly C J. A wave expansion method for acoustic propagation in lined flow ducts. Applied Acoustics, 90:54-63. (2015)
A. Erséus, A. Stensson Trigell och L. Drugge, "Characteristics of path tracking skill on a curving road," International Journal of Vehicle Design, vol. 67, no. 1, s. 26-44, 2015.
D. Wanner et al., "Control allocation strategies for an electric vehicle with a wheel hub motor failure," International Journal of Vehicle Systems Modelling and Testing, vol. 10, no. 3, s. 263-287, 2015.
J. Edrén et al., "Utilisation of optimisation solutions to control active suspension for decreased braking distance," Vehicle System Dynamics, vol. 53, no. 2, s. 256-273, 2015.
- Österlöf R., Wentzel H., Kari L. An efficient method for obtaining the hyperelastic properties of filled elastomers in finite strain applications. Polymer Testing 41, pp. 44-54 (2015)
- Christof Schneider, Marian N. Velea, Sohrab Kazemahvazi and Dan Zenkert, Compression properties of novel thermoplastic carbon fiber and poly-ethylene terephthalate fiber composite laticce structures. Journal of materials and design, Volume 65, Pages 1110-1120 (2015)
- Sohrab Kazemahvazi, Christof Schneider and Vikram S Deshpande A constitutive model for self-reinforced ductile polymer composites. Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, Volume 71, Pages 32-39 (2015)
- Van der Kelen C, Cuenca J, Göransson P. A method for the inverse estimation of the static elastic compressional moduli of anisotropic poroelastic foams - with application to a melamine foam. Polymer Testing, 43:123-130, doi:10.1016/j.polymertesting.2015.03.006. (2015)
- C. Schneider, S. Kazemahvazi, D. Zenkert, V.S. Deshpande. Dynamic compression response of self-reinforced poly(ethylene terephthalate) composites and corrugated sandwich cores. Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, Volume 77, Pages 96-105 (2015)
C. Schneider et al., "Compression properties of novel thermoplastic carbon fibre and poly-ethylene terephthalate fibre composite lattice structures," Materials & Design, vol. 65, pp. 1110-1120, 2015.
P. Mårtensson, D. Zenkert and M. Åkermo, "Cost and weight efficient partitioning of composite automotive structures,"Polymer Composites, 2015.
Lee J S, Göransson P and Kim Y Y. Topology optimization for three-phase materials distribution in a dissipative expansion chamber by unified multiphase modeling approach. Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Engrg. 287:191–211. (2015)
- Van der Kelen C, Cuenca J, Göransson P. A method for characterisation of the static elastic properties of the porous frame of orthotropic open-cell foams. International Journal of Engineering Science 86:44-59. DOI:10.1016/j.ijengsci.2014.10.005.(2015)
- Cameron C J, Lind Nordgren E, Wennhage P, Göransson P. On the Balancing of Structural and Acoustic Performance of a Sandwich Panel based on Topology, Property, and Size Optimization. Journal of Sound and Vibration 333 (13) 2677–2698. (2014)
- Östberg M, Jerrelind J, Kari L. A study of the influence of rubber bushings on the audible frequency behaviour of a truck damper.International Journal of Heavy Vehicle Systems, 21(4): 281-294. (2014)
- Kårekull O, Efraimsson G, Åbom M. Prediction model of flow duct constriction noise. Applied Acoustics, 82: 45-52. (2014)
- Muld T W, Efraimsson G, Henningson D S. Wake characteristics of high-speed trains with different lengths. Proceedings of the Institution of mechanical engineers. Part F, journal of rail and rapid transit, 228(4):333-342. (2014)
- A. H. Herbst, T. W. Muld and G. Efraimsson, "Aerodynamic prediction tools for high-speed trains," International Journal of Rail transportation, vol. 2, no. 1, 2014.
M. N. Velea, P. Wennhage and D. Zenkert, "Multi-objective optimisation of vehicle bodies made of FRP sandwich structures,"Composite structures, vol. 111, pp. 75-84, 2014.
- Rumpler R, Göransson P, Rice H J. An adaptive strategy for the bivariate solution of finite element problems using multivariate nested Padé approximants. International Journal of Numerical Methods in Engineering, 100:689-710. DOI: 10.1002/nme.4777. (2014)
- Van der Kelen C, Göransson P, Pluymers B and Desmet W. On the influence of frequency-dependent elastic properties in vibro-acoustic modelling of porous materials under structural excitation. Journal of Sound and Vibration 333 (24) 6560-6571. (2014)
D. Wanner, L. Drugge och A. Stensson Trigell, "Fault classification method for the driving safety of electrified vehicles,"Vehicle System Dynamics, vol. 52, no. 5, s. 704-732, 2014.
F. Morales Sanchez, J. Wideberg och A. Stensson Trigell, "Problems in using individual X-by-wire cornering modules,"International Journal of Heavy Vehicle Systems, vol. 21, no. 1, s. 1-10, 2014.
J. Edrén et al., "Road friction effect on the optimal vehicle control strategy in two critical manoeuvres," International Journal of Vehicle Safety, vol. 7, no. 2, s. 107-130, 2014.
- Cuenca J, Van der Kelen C and Göransson P. A general methodology for inverse estimation of the elastic and anelastic properties of anisotropic open-cell porous materials—with application to a melamine foam. Journal of Applied Physics 115, 084904. DOI: 10.1063/1.4865789 (2014)
- Rumpler R, Göransson P, Deü J-F. A finite element approach combining a reduced-order system, Padé approximants, and an adaptive frequency windowing for fast multi-frequency solution of poro-acoustic problems. International Journal of Numerical Methods in Engineering, 97:759–784. DOI: 10.1002/nme.4609 (2014)
- Lindberg E, Östberg M, Hörlin N-E, Göransson P. A vibro-acoustic reduced order model using undeformed coupling interface substructuring - application to rubber bushing isolation in vehicle suspension systems. Applied Acoustics 78, pp. 43-50. (2014)
- Seifzadeh A, Pietrzyk A, Göransson P and Ramakrishnan R. Experimental investigation of coupling effects of passenger compartment and trunk of a car on coupled system natural frequencies using noise transfer function. Applied Acoustics83 , pp. 16-21. (2014)
- Seifzadeh A, Pietrzyk A, Göransson P and Ramakrishnan R. Effect of coupling between passenger compartment and trunk of a car on coupled system natural frequencies using acoustic frequency response function. Applied Acoustics 76 , pp. 310-318. (2014)
- Österlöf R., Wentzel H., Kari L., Diercks N., Wollscheid D. Constitutive modelling of the amplitude and frequency dependency of filled elastomers utilizing a modified Boundary Surface Model. International Journal of Solids and Structures 51, pp. 3431-3438 (2014)
- Poulikidou S., Björklund A., Tyskeng S. Empirical study on integration of environmental aspects into product development : processes, requirements and the use of tools in vehicle manufacturing companies in Sweden. Journal of Cleaner Production, ISSN 0959-6526, Vol. 81, 34-45 (2014)
- Thomas D, Berg M, Persson R and Stichel S. Improving crosswind stability of fast rail vehicles using active secondary suspension. Vehicle System Dynamics 52 (7), pp 909-921, DOI 10.1080/00423114.2014. 909092. (2014)
- Östberg M., Hörlin N-E., Kari L. and Göransson P., Efficient vibro-acoustical modelling of multilayered structures including anisotropic porous media for rotationally symmetric structures using a harmonic expansion in the circumferential direction. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering (2013)
- Thomas D., Berg M., Diedrichs B. and Stichel S., Rail Vehicle Response to Lateral Carbody Excitations Imitating Crosswind. Proc. IMechE Journal of Rail and Rapid Transit (2013)
- Wennberg D, Stichel S and Wennhage P. Finite Difference Adaptation of the Time-dependent, Thermo-mechanical Response and Decomposition of Layered Composite Structures on Irregular Grid. Journal of Composite Materials (2013)
- Dazel O, Brouard B, Groby J-P, Göransson P. A normal modes technique to reduce the order of poroelastic models - Application to 2D and coupled 3D models. International Journal of Numerical Methods in Engineering (2013)
- Larberg Y. R. and Åkermo M. In-plane deformation of multi-layered unidirectional thermoset prepreg - modelling and experimental verification. Composites: Part A (2013)
- Östberg M. and Kari L. Dynamic stiffness of hollowed cylindrical rubber vibration isolators – The wave-guide solution, International Journal of Solids and Structures (2013)
- Rumpler R, Göransson P, Deü J-F. A residue-based mode selection and sorting procedure for efficient poroelastic modeling in acoustic finite element applications. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America (2013)
- Van der Kelen C, Göransson P. Identification of the full anisotropic flow resistivity tensor for multiple glass wool and Melamine foam samples. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America (2013)
- Wennberg D., Stichel S. and Wennhage P. Benefits of Weight Reduction in High-Speed Train Operations, ZEV rail Glaser Annalen, Vol. 137, pp. 77-87 (2013)
- Lind-Nordgren E, Göransson P, Deü J-F, Dazel O. Vibroacoustic response sensitivity due to relative alignment of two anisotropic poro-elastic layers, Journal of the Acoustical Soc of America Express Letters, Vol. 133(5), pp. EL426-EL430 (2013)
J. Edrén et al., "Implementation and evaluation of force allocation control of a down-scaled prototype vehicle with wheel corner modules," International Journal of Vehicle Systems Modelling and Testing, vol. 8, no. 4, s. 335-363, 2013.
A. Erséus, A. Stensson Trigell och L. Drugge, "Methodology for finding parameters related to path tracking skill applied on a DLC-test in a moving base driving simulator," International Journal of Vehicle Autonomous Systems, vol. 11, no. 1, s. 1-21, 2013.
- Lindberg E, Hörlin N-E, Göransson P. Component mode synthesis using undeformed interface coupling modes to connect soft and stiff substructures, Shock and Vibration Vol. 20 (1) , pp. 157-170 (2013)
- Lindberg E, Hörlin N-E, Göransson P. An Experimental Study of Interior Vehicle Roughness Noise from Disc Brake Systems, Journal of Applied Acoustics Vol. 74(3), pp. 396-406 (2013)
- Schneider C., Kazemahvazi S., Åkermo M. and Zenkert D. Compression and tensile properties of self-reinforced poly(ethylene terephthalate)-composites, Polymer Testing, Vol. 32, pp. 221–230 (2013)
- Hallander P., Åkermo M., Mattei C., Petersson M. and Nyman T. An experimental study of mechanisms behind wrinkle development during forming of composite laminates, Composites: Part A, Vol. 50 pp. 54–64 (2013)
T. W. Muld, G. Efraimsson and D. S. Henningson, "Flow structures around a high-speed train extracted using Proper Orthogonal Decomposition and Dynamic Mode Decomposition," Computers & Fluids, vol. 57, pp. 87-97, 2012.
T. Muld, G. Efraimsson and D. S. Henningson, "Mode Decomposition on Surface-Mounted Cube," Flow Turbulence and Combustion, vol. 88, no. 3, pp. 279-310, 2012.
A. Kierkegaard, S. Boij and G. Efraimsson, "Simulations of the scattering of sound waves at a sudden area expansion,"Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 331, no. 5, pp. 1068-1083, 2012.
A. Kierkegaard et al., "Simulations of whistling and the whistling potentiality of an in-duct orifice with linear aeroacoustics,"Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 331, no. 5, pp. 1084-1096, 2012.
- Kierkegaard A, Boij S, Efraimsson G. Simulations of the scattering of sound waves at a sudden area expansion. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 331(5):1068-1083. (2012)
- Muld T W, Efraimsson G, Henningson D S. Mode Decomposition on Surface-Mounted Cube. Flow Turbulence and Combustion, 88(3):279-310. (2012)
- Östberg M., Göransson P., Hörlin N-E, Kari L. Weak forms for modelling of rotationally symmetric, multilayered structures, including anisotropic poro-elastic media, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, Vol. 90, pp. 1035-1052 (2012)
- Rumpler R, Deü J-F, Göransson P. A modal-based reduction method for sound absorbing porous materials in poro-acoustic finite element models, Journal of the Acoustical Society of America Vol. 132(5), pp. 3162-3179 (2012)
- Kierkegaard A, Allam S, Efraimsson G, Åbom M. Simulations of whistling and the whistling potentiality of an in-duct orifice with linear aeroacoustics. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 331(5):1084-1096. (2012 )
- Cuenca J, Göransson P. Inverse estimation of the elastic and anelastic properties of the porous frame of anisotropic open-cell foams, Journal of the Acoustical Society of America Vol. 132 (2), pp. 621-629 (2012)
- Dovstam K, Göransson P, Gartmeier O. On linear modeling of interface damping in vibrating structures, Journal of Sound and Vibration Vol. 331 pp. 4299–4312 (2012)
- Feng L. and Kumar R. S. On application of radiation loss factor in the prediction of sound transmission loss of a honeycomb panel, International Journal of Acoustics and Vibrations, Vol. 17, pp. 47-51 (2012)
- Wennberg D., Stichel S. and Wennhage P. Optimisation of sandwich panels for the load carrying structure of high-speed rail vehicle. International Journal of Aerospace and Lightweight Structures (IJALS), Vol. 2, pp. 19-40 (2012)
- Wennberg D., Wennhage P. and Stichel S. Substitution of corrugated sheets in a railway vehicle's body structure by a multiple-requirement based selection process, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part F: Journal of Rail and Rapid Transit (2012)
- Larberg Y.R., Åkermo M. and Norrby M. On the deformability of different generations of cross plied unidirectional prepreg, Journal of composite materials, Vol. 46, pp. 929 -939 (2012)
- A. Rehnberg, J. Edrén, M. Eriksson, L. Drugge and A. Stensson Trigell. Scale model investigation of the snaking and folding stability of an articulated frame steer vehicle, International Journal of Vehicle Systems Modelling and Testing, Vol. 6, pp. 126-144 (2011)
- Östberg M. and Kari L. Transverse, tilting and cross-coupling stiffness of cylindrical rubber isolators in the audible frequency range - the wave-guide solution, Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 330, pp 3222-3244 (2011)
- Favre T., Efraimsson G. An Assessment of Detached-Eddy Simulations of Unsteady Crosswind Aerodynamics of Road Vehicles Flow, Flow Turbulence and Combustion, Vol 87, pp 133-163 (2011)
- Kumar S., Feng L., Orrenius U. Predicting the Sound Transmission Loss of Honeycomb Panels using the Wave Propagation Approach, Acta Acoustica united with Acustica, Vol. 97, pp. 869-876 (2011)
- Wennberg D., Wennhage P. and Stichel S. Orthotropic models of corrugated sheets in Finite Element analysis, ISRN Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 2011, Article ID 979532 (2011)
A. Erséus, L. Drugge och A. Stensson Trigell, "A path tracking driver model with representation of driving skill," International Journal of Vehicle Systems Modelling and Testing, vol. 6, no. 2, s. 145-186, 2011.
M. Jonasson et al., "Utilization of Actuators to Improve Vehicle Stability at the Limit : From Hydraulic Brakes Toward Electric Propulsion," Journal of Dynamic Systems Measurement, and Control, vol. 133, no. 5, 2011.
Wennberg D., Stichel S. and Wennhage P. Cutting the weight of high speed trains. Railway Gazette International, Vol. 167, pp. 30-32 (2011)
- Larberg Y.R, and Åkermo M. Interply friction of different generations of unidirectional prepreg plies, Composites: Part A, Vol. 42, pp. 1067–1074 (2011)
- Kaufmann M., Zenkert D. and Åkermo M. Material selection for a curved C-spar based on cost optimization, Journal of Aircraft, Vol. 48, pp. 797-804 (2011)
- Östberg M., Hörlin N.-E. and Göransson P. Weak formulation of Biots equations in cylindrical coordinates with harmonic expansion in the circumferential direction, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, Vol. 81, pp. 1439-1454 (2010)
- Rehnberg A., Drugge L. and Stensson Trigell A. Snaking stability of articulated frame steer vehicles with axle suspension, International Journal of Heavy Vehicle Systems Vol. 17, No.2, pp. 119-138 (2010)
- Drugge L. and Juhlin M. Aerodynamic loads on buses due to crosswind gusts – extended analysis, Vehicle System Dynamics, Vol. 48, pp. 287-297 (2010)
- Diedrichs B. Aerodynamic crosswind stability of a regional train model, Proc. IMechE Journal of Rail and Rapid Transit, Vol 224, pp. 580-591 (2010)
- Thomas D., Diedrichs B., Berg M. and Stichel S. Dynamics of a high-speed rail vehicle negotiating curves at unsteady crosswind, Proc. IMechE Journal of Rail and Rapid Transit, Vol 224, pp. 567-579 (2010)
- Thomas D., Berg M. and Stichel S. Measurements and simulations of rail vehicle dynamics with respect to overturning risk, Vehicle System Dynamics, Vol. 48, pp. 97-112 (2010)
- Favre, T, Diedrichs, B and Efraimsson, G. Detached-eddy simulation applied to unsteady crosswind aerodynamics of ground vehicles, Notes on Numerical Fluid Mechanics 111, pp. 167-177 (2010)
- Cameron C., Göransson P. and Wennhage P. Prediction of NVH Behaviour of Trimmed Body Components in the Frequency Range 100-500 Hz, Journal of Applied Acoustics, Vol. 71, pp 708–721 (2010)
- Lind-Nordgren E. and Göransson P. Optimising open porous foam for acoustical and vibrational performance, Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 329, pp. 753-767 (2010)
- Göransson P. and Hörlin N-E. Vibro-acoustic modelling of anisotropic porouselastic materials: A preliminary study of the influence of anisotropy on the predicted performance in a multilayer arrangement, Acta Acustica, Vol. 96, pp 258 – 265 (2010)
- Cameron C., Wennhage P., Göransson P. and Rahmqvist S. Structural-acoustic Design of a Multi-functional Sandwich Panel in an Automotive Context, Journal of Sandwich Structures and Materials, (2010)
- Kaufmann M., Zenkert D. and Åkermo M. Cost/weight optimization of composite prepreg structures for best draping strategy, Composites: Part A, Vol. 41, pp. 464-472 (2010)
- Cameron C., Lind E., Wennhage P. and Göransson P. Proposal of a Methodology for Multidisciplinary Design of Multifunctional Vehicle Structures including an Acoustic Sensitivity Study, International Journal of Vehicle Structures & Systems, Vol. 1, pp 3-15 (2009)
- Boij S. Flow effects on the acoustic end correction of a sudden in-duct area expansion. Journal of Acoustical Society of America, 126(3):995-1004. (2009)
- Rehnberg A. and Drugge L. Ride comfort simulation of a wheel loader with suspended axles, International Journal of Vehicle Systems Modelling and Testing, Vol. 3, No.3, pp. 168-188 (2008)
- Juhlin M., Stensson Trigell A. and Eriksson P, Aerodynamic loads on buses due to crosswind gusts – On-road measurements, Vehicle System Dynamics, Vol. 46, pp. 827-835 (2008)